How we collect and use your data
1. Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve our the Site, services, features and content, (ii) to administer your membership and your use of our Site, (iii) to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, (vi) to personalize your experience, and (vii) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties.
2. You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, location and gender, when you register an account on Wanto. We will display your Personal Information in your profile page and elsewhere on the Site according to the preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want all other Wanto users to know about you. You can review and revise your profile information at any time. If you choose to log in to Wanto with your account on another online service (i.e. Facebook or Twitter), we will collect and store your log-in information for that account.
3. Wanto never displays your email address. Your name and other information you add to your profile will be publicly displayed on Wanto, subject to any privacy settings that you choose to implement.
5. We may use your email address to send you notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). You can control receipt of certain messages, such as the frequency of notifications, on your Notifications page.
7. Cookies. Like many websites, we also use “cookies” to collect non-personal data and information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Site; and we use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Site. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of our services.
How we share your data
9. Wanto may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Wanto’s rights or property.
10. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, number of clicks, number of Goals, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for the Service.
Other important notices
12. Wanto is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Wanto or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
13. Children's Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Wanto does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with Wanto. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files